BCS License Installation Instructions
Need the full BCS Technical Installation Guide?
- This article describes the steps to apply a QuantityWare BCP or BCG License Key to your installation only.
- To view the full BCS Technical Installation Guide, which defines all steps, additional documents and notes that should be followed when installing or upgrading a BCS or BCP installation, please click here.
The QuantityWare BCP or BCG License is installed via the Petroleum Measurement Cockpit (PMC) or Gas Measurement Cockpit (GMC – transaction /n/qtyw/cockpit_gas).
- Launch the PMC or GMC
- Select menu path Cockpit →; License:
- Paste the license key into the “New license key” data entry field
- Select “Install”.
- The license key is checked and installed if it fits to your system parameters.
- You may then display the license validity by selecting “Display” in the license dialog box.