Answers to common questions regarding procedures and processes concerning your agreement
Why is it necessary to use the QuantityWare service portal?
It is defined in QuantityWare usage contracts that the QuantityWare Service Portal (https://service.quantityware.com) is the single channel of communication for all service issues.
Note: QuantityWare internal security policies explicitly forbid QuantityWare staff to send e-mails with attachments to customers or prospective customers.
The Portal provides the following advantages:
- Secure (https-encrypted) document transfer and communications
- Monitoring by multiple members of the QuantityWare team
- Easily accessible history of past queries
- In-line with good business practices (transparency and accountability)
Please contact your organisation’s “Cust.
How do we renew our annual usage agreement?
Other terms: renewal, extension, license.
All agreement correspondence should be conducted via the service portal by opening an “Agreement”-ticket. To open and process such tickets your user must have one (or more) of the following roles:
In the ticket header, there is a description as to how to proceed.
The process overview is:
- Customer confirms / modifies contact details
- Customer confirms / modifies the current Usage Questionnaire (previously License Questionnaire)
- Customer defines if:
- a quote is needed
- anything has changed since the last invoice from QW,