Pricing & Usage FAQs
Answers to common questions regarding pricing and usage
What is included in "Annual Usage"?
A valid Usage Agreement provides the following benefits:
- Access to the QuantityWare service portal, providing:
- Ticketing system for issue reporting and resolution
- Self-service usage key generation
(for every requested SAP System within the scale of the agreement)
- Portal user management
- Installation files
- Maintenance files
- Agreement data.
- Maintenance request support (see here for details and priorities).
- Upgrade rights (i.e. from BCS 30A (NetWeaver) to BCS 30B (S/4)).
- Access to our “Continuous Improvement” service.
This is a brief high-level overview,
What is your value proposition?
How is “National / Simple” pricing determined?
Maximum Support – Minimum Hurdle
Sometimes prospective customers ask us why is there such a large “step” in our pricing matrix between the “National / Simple” and “National / Standard” positions. As our prices are openly available on our website, we have decided to publish this question and its answer in a public text as well.
SAP Oil & Gas customers have always had to use a third party solution for bulk goods quantity conversion calculations.
We have always aimed to serve the entire industry with our solution,